While summer is here and is currently wonderful for once in the North!
There are a few things to remember when getting a new or taking care of a healing piercing during the warmer weather:
- A break from your regular routine of life can offer some a wonderful opportunity to be more careful and allow a piercing to heal.
- Increased blood flow can actively encourage successful healing.
- Looser clothing can be easier to manage, avoiding snag’s and pulls that slow or irritate the healing.
- Going on vacation weather home or abroad can interrupt the healing process and leave you in a position where help isn’t available.
- Sweating, sun cream, pools and saunas are a few commonplace summertime irritants to piercings and may even cause infection.
- Wearing hair loose increases your chances of getting a new facial or ear piercing caught.
Whenever you decide to be pierced, our team will always be with you every step of the way. Should you have any questions please dont hesitate to reach out to us 🙂