Continuing our client care through Corona
As we come close to reopening our doors to all you, our beautiful clients. We want to share with you what we have been doing to implement an even safer and smoother experience with us here at Blue Lotus:
There have been a few expected changes to how we operate:
- We are 100% appointment only, that unfortunately includes browsing clients for now too.
- The studio now has a one-way system. As you enter through the front door on Old Eldon square, you will now exit the building via our access to the first floor. Reducing the contact with others in the doorway.
- Upon entering you will be met with a hand sanitising station, we ask you kindly to utilise this as you visit our space.
- Our consent forms have gone digital. You can even use a QR code to complete the form on your own device if you would rather not use ours.
- Only one person may enter the treatment space with the practitioner (with the exception of including a guardian with a minor)
- Appointment times have been extended to allow a window of time to clean all shop front shared surfaces, such as door handles and chairs between uses.
- A screen has been placed on the payment counter.
- There is new signage around the studio to help clients maintain distancing and navigate the one way system.
- All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE, including a face shield and mask – We assure you, we will still be smiling beneath them <3
- Hand sanitizing gels will be available at multiple points throughout the studio and store front.
- At this moment, we will be requiring all persons who enter the studio to wear a face covering. If you do not have you own, we can provide one for £1
- We are not currently offering piercings or jewellery changes that are on the face.
Please cancel your appointment in the following circumstances:
- You begin to show symptoms of Covid 19 virus, demonstrating a cough or taste change.
- You have been in contact with a person showing symptoms within the last 2 weeks.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Kind regards, Blue Lotus