As cases increase in the UK of the Corona virus, we urge you to cancel any appointments you have with us for a piercing, check – up or jewellery change if you are exhibiting any of the symptoms. Specially a cough.
We all hoped it wouldn’t come to this but all evidence suggests an imminent break out in the UK and all non essential arrangements should be reconsidered.
Piercing appointments require us to work in close quarters with our clients, if we work smarter we can slow the spread of the virus.
Check your symptoms here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE STUDIO IF YOU HAVE A COUGH
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean